What are Life’s Golden Pleasures?
A whole hazelnut, dipped in smooth chocolaty cream, wrapped in a crispy wafer coated in milk chocolate and covered in hazelnut pieces. Discover Ferrero Rocher, an experience like no other.
The beauty of gold, care and infinite attention for quality and hazelnuts; it is no surprise that Ferrero Rocher is loved, gifted and appreciated all over the world.
Tempting Treat for Everyone in the Family
- Chocolate Gift Box, 48 Count Flat, 21.2 oz
- A timeless classic, loved, gifted and shared and all over the world.
- A deliciously elegant confection, wrapped in glittery gold foil.
- 48 delicious Ferrero Rocher chocolates, presented in an impressive transparent gift box.
- For your most special occasions, a generously extravagant gift of Ferrero Rocher
No purchase necessary to enter. Void Where Prohibited By Law. This promotion is not associated with Facebook, the manufacturer or Amazon and is solely sponsored by FlashGiveaways.com. By entering this sweepstakes you will be added to the Flash Giveaways newsletter. You are not obligated to remain on this list in order to win this prize. However, if you decide you are not interested and unsubscribe and mark us as Spam or Spammy, we blacklist you. Marking our Sweepstakes Notices newsletter in this manner hurts our business and those you are interested.
How to Store Your Ferrero Rocher
- Avoid excessive changes in temperature during the transportation and storage of the product
The product should be stored far from strong smelling products – such as cheese, perfumes and spices.
- We recommend storing Ferrero Premium chocolates in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 65° – 72° F.
- Ferrero does not advise keeping the product in cold storage, however if it is necessary to store the product in a fridge, due to an unfavorable climate, it is important to put it into an airtight container to protect it.
- Please store the product away from heat sources (ovens, toasters, grills, refrigerators, hot air, radiators) and away from direct sunlight (windows).
- It is advisable to avoid exposing the product to humidity exceeding 60%.